OK, so I do have some photos to post from the past couple months when I was neglecting the blog. First up, BIRDS! Joe and I spent a long weekend at my parents house in Bridgehampton in february (about 2 weeks after we found out we were expecting), and were there again this all last week (hopefully, the first of many "babymoons"). One of our favorite things to do out there is to go to Morton Wildlife, which is an aviary preserve where the birds will actually land on your hand to eat birdseed. Pretty wild! Here are some of the birds we've seen (gotta love the names):
Tufted Titmouse
2 comments:
Beautiful pictures! I hope you guys had a wonderful time at BH last week! I was thinking of you!
dude, you should send the cardinals pic to wesleyan. and i laughed out loud at the 3 birds in hand/bush comment... that's totally funny. and i LOVE me some morton wildlife, baby! glad you guys had a nice and relaxing time :) xxoo
Post a Comment