Tired little girl after a long day:
Big blue eyes!
Now, of course, this arrival is extremely exciting for everyone - my sister-in-law had been having on-and-off labor pains for about 3 weeks already, and my brother, my parents and I were all on pins and needles waiting for this little girl to make her arrival. Her birth has a particular significance for me and Joe, though, because this whole pregnancy we've been saying "our babies will be born right around the same time" or "they'll be born practically back to back" - so .... now that she's been born .... that means .... uuuuhhhh-oooohhhhhhhh ;-P
Here's a picture of the two little bears I knitted, one for my brother's daughter (the panda bear), one for ours (the brown bear). I took this pic a while ago, but didn't want to post it until I actually gave the bear to my new little neice. I hope that our two little girls will be the best of friends! I really look forward to seeing them grow up together! Welcome to the world, baby girl!

5 comments:
Those bears are beautiful! You are so talented! Thanks for sharing the photos. We are excited to meet her in person and are can't wait to meet Baby Lampe too. It won't be much longer now. I bet you can't wait to feel her in your arms, especially after holding Baby Girl. Lots of love to the proud Aunt and Uncle!
Very exciting! I think that the labor just goes so much faster the second time around. I had labor pains for about 3 weeks too. I think that a lot of the work was done at home and by the time you go to the hospital it's "Go time!" Congrats to the beautiful new addition to the family!
amazing bears!
i still can't believe that you made that gorgeous bear yourself... amazing! it was so wonderful to see you guys, so thanks again for making the trek up to beantown to meet our little one. your little girl will be here so soon, and it will be such a treat to watch these 2 grow up together! much love to you 3 from the 4 of us.
Those bears are so cute! I am really impressed! And I love the picture of A. that you posted where his hand is at his forehead sort of. Great expression. It is really cool the first cousins will be so close in age!
Post a Comment