For those of you who have been wondering what "measuring big" means - here are two pictures from the wedding we attended in Maine two weeks ago (so, I was about 34 weeks, measuring 37 or so) - I think I'm particularly brave to post the second of the two, since I'm making an incredibly unflattering face, and the wind is actually blowing my shirt to make my belly look even bigger, but you get the idea, and I figured you deserved a profile shot for the full effect.
When I saw that second picture for the first time, I asked Joe "Am I really that pregnant?" He looked at me - his eyebrows turned up slightly at the middle - and said sweetly, "Aw, Honey... yes you are."


2 comments:
yes, you are, and you are so beautiful!!
Hehehe--yeah, that last month or so (at least for me) can make the belly sky-rocket! And it is BEAUTIFUL! Seriously, I think you look awesome, and I absolutely love pregnant bellies. And those measurements are just estimates anyway. I was always measuring about 1 week behind, and my baby came 1 week early, and totally full term and strong. So who knows. Can't believe you're at 36 weeks now!!!!! I am so excited for you and the countdown!
Post a Comment