Our little girl, Vera Elizabeth Lampe, is here! She arrived one week ago today (September 23rd) at 9:37 am. She weighed in at 8 lbs, 5 ounces, and was 20 inches in length. I had a hard time with labor, Joe wrote an awesome birth story about it on his blog, www.trystero-joe.blogspot.com, which pretty much nails it down. Honestly, there are many parts of those days that I don't remember... I think that's probably adaptive! Since we brought her home on sunday she's been a total dream - we sleep for 3 hours at a time at night, she nurses like a champ, and she's pretty much the cutest thing ever. I've uploaded many pictures to picasa, you can follow these links:
Vera is born:
http://picasaweb.google.com/skoulomzin/2009_09_22VeraInOR?authkey=Gv1sRgCJ2f0-WCuNb6OQ&feat=directlink
Vera's first night:
http://picasaweb.google.com/skoulomzin/2009_09_23VeraSFirstNight?authkey=Gv1sRgCNrf9f_u1sXRygE&feat=directlink
Vera's visitors:
http://picasaweb.google.com/skoulomzin/2009_09_24VeraSVisitors?authkey=Gv1sRgCKG2yMjop-zJOw&feat=directlink
Vera comes home:
http://picasaweb.google.com/skoulomzin/2009_09_27VeraComesHome?authkey=Gv1sRgCNayh4eU9dnRVw&feat=directlink
Vera meets Great Aunt Vera:
http://picasaweb.google.com/skoulomzin/2009_09_28VeraMeetsGreatAuntVera?authkey=Gv1sRgCM6jpa-ahP-F1wE&feat=directlink
Vera portraits:
http://picasaweb.google.com/skoulomzin/2009_09_24VeraElizabethLampe?authkey=Gv1sRgCMjZu9K7qZPWMg&feat=directlink
4 comments:
she's here and man is she ever beautiful! Congrats and much love to the whole family!
i just can't wait to meet her! you are a warrior for going through what you went through. what a wonderful relief that she's finally here and is healthy and happy in your arms!
She is gorgeous! And looks just like her Mama to me :) Much love to you. Wishing you a speedy recovery...i know it is not easy. I am looking forward to giving you a big hug!!
very familiar story. I'm so glad everyone is health. and so glad for you that Vera is giving your bursts of rest time with sleep.
Post a Comment