Wednesday, May 13, 2009

It's a.....

... GIRL!!!
Yep, we had the big ultrasound today, and our little baby is a girl baby! She's also very healthy, and growing well. All the measurements were right on, and the Docs are happy, as are we! They couldn't get one of the angles of the heart they needed because the little girl had her arms crossed in front of her chest, so they are going to look again at my next prenatal (in 4 weeks), but they said there is no reason to be concerned - she was just being a little shy!
So, here are the newest pics, just a couple profiles this time, but cute cute cute!




6 comments:

Kat said...

OMG!!! I am ecstatic! It is so exciting! I am just thrilled for you and Joe. Can't wait to meet her :)

Monsoon Mama said...

YAY!! it's such wonderful news :) we are so thrilled for you 3!! xxoo

Greg Neustaetter said...

Woo hoo! Welcome to the 2009 baby girl club!

Anonymous said...

There is going to be such a great little gaggle of girls all about the same age running around! I LOVE it!!! We are so thrilled for you both!

Unknown said...

Congrats!!!

Mary said...

Yay! Sophia and Joe, I am so glad! Girls rock! I am thrilled that you now have yet another dimension of knowing your little one, and that she is doing well. I cannot wait for the big event! Much love!