Monday, January 25, 2010

Three Videos!!!

Here is a video of Vera "singing" and "talking" on her changing table. She loves doing this every time she gets her diaper changed - she's perfecting a new technique of talking when inhaling as well as when exhaling. She doesn't want to waste any time! What can I say, she comes from a family of talkers.


Vera Singing on Changing Table 1-23-10 from Sophia on Vimeo.




More talking - this comes after a marathon nap of 3+ hours... Sorry for the weird angle - I couldn't see the view-screen and didn't realize I had my hair in front of the shot, or that Vera wasn't really centered... but it still works.

Vera talking 1-16-10 from Sophia on Vimeo.




And finally, this is Vera's first purposeful interaction with one of our cats - she seems really interested and pleased!

Vera playing with Loopy 1-13-10 from Sophia on Vimeo.

3 comments:

Monsoon Mama said...

i love her! adorable. josie is on my lap and really enjoys talking back to her cousin-- she is totally mesmerized and is making the same sounds right back at vera as if to say, "i hear you loud and clear, sista! finally someone's speaking my language..."

Sarah Woulfin said...

Awwww- nuttin' cuter than baby plus cat :>

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to show this video to Avery! She still talks about Loopy and Bo and wants to visit them! Vera has the most beautiful skin... so pretty.