Vera started "crawling" about a week or two ago - It's not full on, hands-and-knees crawling, but what they call "army" or "commando" crawling, where she uses her elbows and feet to drag herself along the floor. She's pretty good at it, and can now reach any toy she wants. We have ordered some gates for the house to keep her in the living room, but for now, the rug seems to be a natural boundary she doesn't want to cross... perhaps the tile floor is too cold for her! In any case, I don't mind, since I'm guessing that once she figures out the speed she can get on the smooth, hard floor, I think she'll be tearing around the house in no time!
2 comments:
Alright, Vera! The cold floor was our secret for getting Ewan to lift his belly off the floor and crawl on all fours!
You will be on the move now!!! Hope to see you guys this summer. We are thinking a CT trip sometime 1st or 2nd week in August.
Post a Comment