Thursday, February 24, 2011

Words, Words, Words

Remember how I said Vera has turned into a toddler? The first 5 seconds of this video illustrate that. The following 6 minutes illustrate how much talking she's doing these days - I happen to know that a few loyal readers have been hoping to see her talking "in person" and not just on the monitor! She pulls a few surprises on me, including "sofa" and "hair" - I didn't know she knew those ones. She absolutely loves the book in this video, and can spend a lot of time parked in front of it, reciting all her words.

Vera Talking 2-24-11 from Sophia on Vimeo.



Here's a recent picture of her, playing with her Russian nesting doll. It was the first time I let her play with it, and she really got into it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! She does look like a toddler all of a sudden! What a cutie and so smart :)