Saturday, November 21, 2009

Vera at 9am

This is an unbelievably lively Vera at 9am this morning. She is pretty happy! I was pretty happy too, because she slept a RECORD 6 straight hours from 11pm til 5am, and then another 3.5 hours from 5:30 til 9!!! Unbelievable. I haven't slept 6 straight hours in 2 months!!!

Vera Laughing and Cooing 11-21-09 from Sophia on Vimeo.



If you listen carefully, you can hear Joe snoring in the background :-P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She definately was lively!!! After a good night sleep you probably are too! I noticed she was wearing little mitts on her hands. Avery had to wear those too. She used to scratch her face all up. Have to protect that beautiful skin! Glad you got some rest... so important!

Sophia said...

Luckily for us, she doesn't scratch her face... Those are actually mittens for outside, but she has to wear them to bed because it's so freaking COLD in our bedroom! Once the weather got colder, when I'd take her out of bed, her hands would be like icicles, poor baby...

Monsoon Mama said...

go, vera, go! what a talkative, well-rested beauty she is :)

Rebecca Duke Turvy said...

Very sweet. And good for you with the sleep! I don't remember the last time I got 6 straight hours of sleep, but I'm pretty sure it was before I even got pregnant. Ewan's had a few stretches that long, but unless I want to go to bed at 7, I don't get to cash in on that. I'm starting to think going to bed at 7 isn't such a bad idea, though ;)