We couldn't believe it when Vera started laughing so hard last night! She has kinda giggled or let out a few "hahas" before, but these were outright belly laughs. Joe managed to get it on the camera from his phone. You can hear me and Joe laughing in the background; it was so much fun to see her crack up!
It is the BEST when the belly laughs start! And she's only going to laugh more and more at who knows what! It is wonderful--I love her little laugh! I know she's sort of still balancing her head, but it makes it look like she's moving it bc she's laughing so hard! It's great!
1 comment:
It is the BEST when the belly laughs start! And she's only going to laugh more and more at who knows what! It is wonderful--I love her little laugh! I know she's sort of still balancing her head, but it makes it look like she's moving it bc she's laughing so hard! It's great!
Post a Comment