Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Big Yellow Suit!!!


It's already been featured in a couple blog pictures - Vera's favorite "big yellow suit." It's what she wears in the stroller when we're heading out for a walk or going to the refectory for dinner. She gets very excited whenever we put her in it, because she knows she's going somewhere! We get lots of compliments about the suit, and many people have remarked, "Man, I wish I had one of those" ...


Well... now you CAN have one!


My cousin, who writes a fantastic travel blog, just found these awesome wearable sleeping bags online. Seriously? These things look sweet! And they have them in yellow! What do you think - should Joe and I get them so the whole family can keep warm in matching big yellow suits?

1 comment:

Notorious said...

I can think of nothing that Joe would love more then a big yellow sleeping bag that he could wear all the time! So my answer is a resounding YES!!! The whole family should get these, you should wear them, and take lots of pics!!!