Oh my goodness, have we been happy to have warm weather. This baby hasn't been outside in anything less than her big yellow suit or in the "bundle-me" (a zip-up shearling blanket/sleeping bag in her car seat) before this week. We've been taking her out to the patio with us to eat lunch, taking walks, and letting her drive the convertible with the top down (uh... no, we didn't have a Britney moment, but we did let her sit in the car in the driveway...) She seemed to enjoy it a little too much... good thing we have another 16.5 years before she's driving age!
adorable vera! so sorry to have missed her this weekend, but we'll see you guys soon for easter. in the mean time, it looks like sean preston (or was it jayden james?? can't keep track of britney's offspring...) has met his match :)
Are you kidding me???? So cute I can't even stand it! I look ahead to when Avery is driving Ellorie around and I think back to the day when I got my license... scary!!!! :)
She REALLY REALLY REALLY looks like Joe in that first picture it is just amazing. And please tell her to keep her eyes on the road she is making Auntie Sarah very nervous :-)
3 comments:
adorable vera! so sorry to have missed her this weekend, but we'll see you guys soon for easter. in the mean time, it looks like sean preston (or was it jayden james?? can't keep track of britney's offspring...) has met his match :)
Are you kidding me???? So cute I can't even stand it! I look ahead to when Avery is driving Ellorie around and I think back to the day when I got my license... scary!!!! :)
She REALLY REALLY REALLY looks like Joe in that first picture it is just amazing. And please tell her to keep her eyes on the road she is making Auntie Sarah very nervous :-)
Post a Comment