Profile: You can kind of see some of her ribs towards her back. That hot dog shape in front of her face is the umbilical cord, I think.

Another profile: Her hands are in fists, just below her chin there...
Our favorite picture: She tends to put her hands up in front of her face whenever we're trying to get a good look at her... she also put her hands over her bum when we were trying to get a look at her "goods" - she's a bit stubborn that way. Anyway, in this picture, she has her hands crossed in front of her face. It's a little hard to make out, so I included an edited version with the main landmarks labeled to help you out.

So, everything is going pretty well! We hired a Doula - she is really nice, reassuring, and professional, and we're excited to work with her. We have our first "official" planning meeting with her next week. We also are moving along in our birthing class - I can't believe we only have tonight left, and then next week is the maternity unit tour... I want MORE! (not that it hasn't been totally informative, but I love all the info, and I want more and more - but I know our Doula will educate us a lot, too.) We also got a stroller (awesome one, on sale at a ridiculously low price at Costco, so we didn't want to let the deal pass us by, so we got it now, even if it is totally too early to do so - thanks Mom and Dad K for buying it!). The stroller has been sitting in our living room for a week, which is hilarious. No baby yet, but stroller is ready to go! The cats seem totally disinterested in it, which I think is a good sign - I don't want them all over the baby stuff too much.
Joe is fully on vacation now, which is awesome. I'm only working 2-3 days per week, so we have a lot of free time together. We're really enjoying relaxing together. I've been joking that all this free time this summer is going to have to last us the next 18 years!


6 comments:
Those are great ultrasound pictures - very exciting stuff!
i can't get over those ultrasounds - so clear and cute! we never got a nice profile shot with violet.
those pics are GREAT! she is so beautiful and perfect already. and i love those feet! too precious.
Ahh yes.. the Lampe feet... Avery and Ellorie both long feet and Ellorie has especially long toes like Ben! She is sooo cute!
Those are fantastic pics! She already seems to have a personality!
Can't wait to see you.
xo
I love the one with her hands over her eyes! She is adorable!
Post a Comment