Sunday, July 5, 2009

Lyman Orchards



Hey All, sorry I haven't written in a while. First I was far to relaxed and on vacation to post, and then the past week has been crazy busy. I'll catch up bit by bit. First, Joe and I went to Lyman Orchards with some friends a few weeks ago, to pick strawberries. It was one of the only sunny days in a week of rain, so we took advantage of the weather that morning. It was really lovely.... and for those of you who have been asking for a belly picture, there's one included here for your viewing pleasure... although to be honest, it's a lot bigger now (weeks 25-27, this baby has been growing like she's on steroids or something).
Beautiful day to pick strawberries
Strawberries were goooooood....

Joe found this oddly shaped strawberry
Joe helping our friends' daughter
Mmmm... Cider Donuts make baby happy!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Emily said...

Cider donuts and one cute prego lady! Who could ask for more?

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful mom to be! Continue to enjoy this very special time!