Monday, September 20, 2010

Cousin Birthday Party

Labor day weekend was a busy and fun weekend! Along with visiting my parents and going to the Zoo, we also attended a 1st birthday party for Vera's cousin (my brother's daughter). It was a lot of fun, and served as a reminder that our little girl's b-day is not far away (Vera and her cousin are 17 days apart!). In fact, Vera's birthday is THIS THURSDAY (omg).... I can't even deal with that.

Anyway, here are some pictures from the awesome party:

Blowing out the candles:

Birthday girl, enjoying yummy cake!

Vera loved the cake, too!

Cousins playing together

Vera checking out the tricycle... not quite ready for that, yet!

Playing at the sand table with cousins!

Is that more cake? No, that's a mouthful of sand. Yum!

Playing "where's my nose?" with Auntie Em

All smiles...

This is what Vera does everytime the wind blows (accompanied by a very dramatic "OOOOOoooooo!"). I'm not kidding. It was a windy day, so she was basically doing this the whole time we were on the deck. Silly girl!

Cuddling with Mommy and Uncle Dan:


"I had a great time!"

No comments: