For your viewing pleasure, here is the clip from Spinal Tap
Thursday, September 9, 2010
These all go to 11....
I have a lot of pictures from Labor Day weekend, including an awesome visit to the Bronx Zoo, but before I get to all that, I had to share this one. My dad pulled out this old piece of equipment that my grandfather made about 40 years ago (he used to make all kinds of stuff; this is something called a Wheatstone Bridge... used to measure an unknown electrical resistance... (and he needed this to.... do... what?). Anyway, after taking a longer look at it, I noticed something about the knobs. They all go to 11!!! OMG! My dad, being totally movie illiterate, didn't know at all why I was laughing my ass off... but I hoped some of you in the blogosphere might get the joke.

For your viewing pleasure, here is the clip from Spinal Tap
For your viewing pleasure, here is the clip from Spinal Tap
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment