Sunday, September 21, 2008

Visit to Boston

Joe was working long hours this weekend because he is on "duty crew," which is 7 days of total time commitment to the school. It happens maybe 2 times a semester, and he's required to go to every meal and every event - which, this weekend, included chaperoning a school dance hosted by a nearby all-female school. Needless to say, much grinding did occur, despite repeated admonishments.

In any case, I decided that this would be a good opportunity for me to leave town, so I headed up to Boston to babysit for my nephew, the cutest 15 month old dude around, Mr. A. He's a-walkin, he's a-talkin, and he's a-dorable. I babysat him while his parents took a much deserved dinner date, and he kept me laughing and totally cuted-out the whole time. Here are some pics, and shakey video from my phone. Oh yeah, and I guess it was nice to see my brother and sister-in-law too. JK - it was a great trip all around.

3 comments:

Monsoon Mama said...

hey, that's one cute baby. what a funny little dude! he had a huge language explosion this morning and told me, "i want auntie sophia to come back and play with me again soon!" well, really, it sounded more like, "ee-dla-daaaa", but you get the picture. oh, and in other news, one corner of a molar broke through, so teething is OFFICIALLY the culprit...

Emily Haile said...

love the tie-dye, dude! remember when we all made shirts in cape cod? i'm sure he was psyched to see his auntie!

Kat said...

Great videos! Glad to see you had a good time. I know how excited you must be to see the little man more often...oh, and his parents too :)