Unfortunately, we couldn't do much walking because on the day we left for Long Island I reinjured an old knee injury (subluxation - OUCH) and had to keep off my feet for a lot of the trip. It's healing quite well, but I'll need physical therapy - I'm really worried that as I gain weight during the pregnancy , I'll be even more at risk for hurting myself (plus pregnant women are prone to joint injury because certain hormones make your joints loosey-goosey).
Anyway, here are some pics from our little day trip.
Fishing boat cruising on Block Island Sound (can't you just hear Billy Joel in the background singing "Downeaster Alexa?")

Gotta love the timer feature on the camera - This is me and Joe on a cliff overlooking the shore.

Seagulls

Joe on an impossibly high swing. Seriously, the man is 6'2" and all legs - how is it possible that this swing keeps his feet a foot and a half off the ground. Needless to say, I barely made it up onto that swing.
Seagulls
Joe on an impossibly high swing. Seriously, the man is 6'2" and all legs - how is it possible that this swing keeps his feet a foot and a half off the ground. Needless to say, I barely made it up onto that swing.
2 comments:
oh my god that photo of joe in the swing! right up there with the pumpkin shot.
I proposed to Alina atop the lighthouse! The way I figured, it was either "say yes" or "jump into the breakers." Maybe that's why, according to the lighthouse attendant, nobody cornered atop the lighthouse has ever declined a proposal.
Post a Comment